-Top 11 of 2011- brought to you March 1, 2012

There have been some excellent releases over the last 12 months. Obviously my favorites are my opinion, but damn it, I have great taste. I hope you might take a second to check these bands out. And if (when) you dig them, SUPPORT the artists by BUYING the Cds, or downloading them from ITunes. These artists have mouths to feed.

1. Sour Vein - Black Fangs (Candlelight Records)

2. Curse The Son - Klonopain (Self Release)

3. Borracho - Splitting Sky (Living Room Records)

4. Backwoods Payback - Momantha (Small Stone Records)

5. Lo-Pan - Salvadore (Small Stone Records)

6. Roadsaw - Roadsaw (Small Stone Records)

7. Premonition 13 - 13 (Volcom)

8. Gideon Smith & The Dixie Damned - 30 Weight (Small Stone Records)

9. Orchid - Capricorn (The Church Within Records)

10. Elder - Dead Roots Stirring (MeteorCity)


One of the best parts of my job is getting to hear a lot of music as its being created. I get to be involved through pre production stages, demo stages, all the different mixing and remixing stages. All the way to the final mastering of the music. So I count myself lucky to have been able to hear these upcoming albums come together, and they will with out a doubt be major contenders.
So here's upcoming 2012 releases that you are guaranteed great things from...

King Giant - "Dismal Hollow"
When The Deadbolt Breaks - "Drifting Towards The End of The Earth"
Order Of The Owl - "In The Noon of the Morning After"
Summoner - "Phoenix"
Cortez - untitled
Pristina - untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment